COVID-19 and Chill?

COVID-19 and Chill?


If you don't want to be productive during this time, I'm going to suggest some good shows to mindlessly watch. If you're into action shows, then the number one show I suggest is The Blacklist. This thriller is about Raymond "Red" Reddington, a former government official, who becomes the FBI's most wanted fugitive. Red makes an immunity deal with the FBI to catch a "blacklist" of criminals on the condition that he gets to speak with Elizabeth Keen, an FBI profiler. I love this show because there are so many twists and turns and you never know what Red is getting into next. Another show that I suggest watching if you want unscripted drama, is the Real Housewives series. I am now working my way through these. I started with Potomac, then Atlanta, Beverly Hills, New York, and finally Orange county. My mom hates that I watch "trash tv" but I can't seem to get away from it. If you're into the supernatural, then I suggest The Originals, Vampire Diaries, and lastly Legacies. The order to watch The Originals or Vampire Diaries doesn't necessarily matter. The Originals is a spin-off from Vampire Diaries which aired first. However, watching one before the other won't spoil the entertainment. I have yet to finish Legacies, I highly recommend it (but watch it last because there is background information). Finally, if you want a  more light-hearted show, I suggest watching Gilmore Girls. It's an oldie but a goodie. I love this series not only because there are so many seasons, but also the relationship between Lorelai and Rory. I love a mother-daughter duo because my mom is my best friend so I see a lot of us in Lorelai and Rory. If you're more into superheroes then stay tuned. I'll make a separate blog post on those because, in order to get the most logical storyline, it has to be in a specific order. Of the aforementioned shows, Real Housewives is the only series on Hulu, everything else will be on Netflix.

Comments

Popular Posts