About Me

Week Two: About Me

 My first post jumped straight into the First Amendment and I realized that I haven't properly introduced myself. SO, my name is Morganne. I hail from the greater Charlotte area of North Carolina. My family consists of my mom, dad, brother, me and my... little brother. Mozzy is a 6 month 37.5 pound English bulldog and he is my favorite family member by far (don't tell mom). I participate in various organizations across High Point University's campus. I am Vice President of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc, Alpha Phi Omega, social media chair for Black Cultural Awareness, Lambda Pi Eta, Society of Professional Journalists and Spanish Club. I like to stay busy for sure but I also enjoy watching Netflix and surrounding myself with good people. I also really enjoy giving back to the community (you're probably thinking "Duh"). But I think that my most valuable life lessons have come from giving back. I have met so many kinds of people through volunteering. From the people I have helped, to those who have helped alongside me, I think that we all have something to learn from each other. I would most definitely consider myself a people person. Similar to my mon, I have never met a stranger (LOL). That is why I enjoy journalism so much. To me, it is exciting to be able to walk up to a person and start talking to them about their story and sharing in return. I made this blog for a class of mine and I hope to get good use out of it. Stay tuned for more about anything under the sun!

Comments

Popular Posts