Coping With COVID-19

Coping With COVID-19

Of course, I have to blog about how I am feeling during this pandemic. To be honest, I am okay. I have been better but I would rather be stuck in my house with my family and healthy than out seeing people and possibly contract the virus. During this time, I feel like it is imperative to try and keep yourself busy. It can be maddening to stay within the same four walls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for an uncertain amount of time. While quarantining, I have been trying to learn new skills to keep myself from going crazy. Since I was a teenager, I loved playing in makeup. However, I never got the chance to do so because I was so busy with sports, school and my friends. I think makeup is a beautiful art and now that I have an endless amount of time on my hand, I figured I might as well try my hand in it. So, last week, I took a break from my mountains of homework that I have been assigned and I did my makeup. There is a trend from TikTok where people get dressed up, take a mirror outside and take pictures. That is exactly what I did. I took Mozzy (my six-month-old English bulldog) out and we just went in the yard and hung out. I got weird looks from my neighbors for being outside with my dog and a mirror snapping photos but it was honestly so much fun. I love being outside, makeup and dressing up so I had to try out this challenge. I really like how all the pictures turned out and I wish I could post more of them but the one will do for now. My advice during this time is to do something if you feel like it. Try new things, learn something new! But also know that it is okay to have bad days and just want to sit in bed all day (I have those days too) because times like this are unpredictable and stressful. Take the time to do whatever you want. Happy quarantining!

Comments

Popular Posts